Monday, June 24, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers

Okay, it's official... I finally did it. I've been waivering back and forth for a while about starting up a shop on TpT, and I finally posted my first product there today. It's a set of schedule cards that you can use in your classroom for your daily schedule, and it's free (YAY! We all love free stuff!!). So, I hope you'll all go and check out/follow my store over on TpT (I have a link to it on the right hand side of my blog under the About Me section, or you can just click here). I should hopefully get more things made and posted to the store within the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great. Thanks for all the ideas you have given! I finally got my class roster, so your ideas are awesome, esp. the organizational tips!

    Keep up the great work!

    -Ashley, First Year Teacher

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips