Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Peek at My Week {7-13-14}



Hi everyone, I'm linking up today with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her A Peek at My Week linky party. So, without further ado, here is what I have planned for this week:

Monday - We are getting new sliding glass doors installed at my house. We have two sliding glass doors (1 by our driveway and 1 by the backyard) and are replacing them with the Pella doors that have the blinds built inside the glass. So Lowe's will be at my house bright and early at 8am to work on taking out the old doors and putting in the new ones.

This is what my new doors will look like.


Tuesday - Religious Education Planning Meeting. Even though I teach 4th grade all week, I also teach Sunday School at my church. Last year I taught the Sacramental Prep class for 2nd graders who are getting reading to make their first Reconciliation and their First Communion. I'm hoping to get the same assignment again this year, and I'll find out at the planning meeting.

Wednesday - I've been getting a bunch of stuff together for my classroom theme this year, and now I have enough to make the trip to Lakeshore Learning and get everything I need laminated. I'll be meeting up with one of my teammates and we'll make a day of it...laminating and lunch anyone?

Here's a sample of my theme: Carson Dellosa's Seaside Splash.

Wednesday is also the 2 week mark for when I got my tattoo, so hopefully either Thursday or Friday I will get a chance to make it over to Wet n Wild and spend a few hours in the lazy river and the wave pool.

Friday - I'm going to try my hand at being a painter, and am going to a Design and Wine class. The whole point is that you pay $35 and learn how to do a painting over the course of a 3 hour class. They also have wine and appetizers available during the class. Lets all just cross our fingers and hope my painting doesn't turn out looking like a 3 year old did it.

This is the picture I will be learning how to paint. 

Saturday or Sunday - The Purge: Anarchy comes out on Friday, and I looooove scary/creepy/thriller/horror/suspense movies, so the plan is to meet up with my friend Tascha over the weekend to go and see it.

What are your plans for the week? Leave a comment and let me know and be sure to head over to Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to check out the other posts, and even link up yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips