Monday, June 17, 2013

The Perfect Teacher Planner

A little while ago I was reading a post over on 4th Grade Frolics (this post here) and read where Tara mentioned the Erin Condren Teacher Planner. She had a link to the site for the planner, and since I still needed to find a good planner for myself for the 2013-2014 year, I decided to check it out. You can check out the planners here. The planners are a bit pricey, but they are completely customized, and the video on the Erin Condren site is what completely sold me on the idea that I absolutely had to, without a doubt, get this planner for myself for the upcoming year. In the past, I've had the lovely frustrating experience of my plan books inevitably falling apart on me because they weren't made well. And let's face it...we use those books every day, so we need them to be sturdy. The bonus with the Erin Condren planner is that it is completely customizable, which makes my OCD self super happy that I can add in all sorts of thingies and whats-its to make my planner even more organized. So now I am giddy and excitedly waiting the arrival of the planner I ordered half an hour ago (the site said it should ship by June 27th). I ordered the owl cover because it most closely matches my Boho Bird theme I will be using in my classroom (see...I am VERY OCD). I'll post pics of the planner once I get it, but until then, here's a screen cap of the sample one of the one I ordered from the website.

The example image of the cover I chose for my planner from Erin Condren
How do all of you choose planners for your lessons? Let me know in the comments below...


 photo sign_zps679ef3d1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips